Not striking the chord is it?
Many writers owning their blogs often do complain about the low traffic their blogs generate. No matter, what they do, they can’t seem to exceed a specified amount of visitors per day. But you do need to do extra hard work to get across the other side. You will need to adopt new techniques to break into the one thousand views per day barrier. Below outlined are four effective techniques to rocket launch your blog traffic and if it already a successful blog then you can make it more successful and revenue oriented than before. The more the merrier. Now focus all your time and resources on these four techniques.
1. Long Articles is the way to go
They are usually called killer articles, pillar articles and link baits. You have to research the market thoroughly with respect to current trends. After exhaustive research, you will finally decide on a topic of your choice which has a mass potential appeal.
This done, now get ready to write a really long piece of article on the selected niche. That is vital for your blog’s success because people can find all the information in one place beautifully crafted up on your blog. They can tag it; share it with their pals, buddies and business colleagues. In essence, you should release a long article every week or every two weeks for that matter. It does take time to write a long and compelling article. You need to:
- Select a theme
- Research it extensively
- Pros and cons
- Problems relating to it
- Solutions to the problems
This strategy will fundamentally define your long article pattern.
You need to build a strong online alliance. You will need it. You need to post other bloggers articles, share them, tag them and give links on your blog. They will return the favor. Personal contacts are necessary in every business. Remember to:
- Comment regularly on blogs
- Linking the articles on your blog
- Constant communication through face book, twitter or Gtalk or msn messenger
3. The Promotion phase
Now the article has been written, it is time to promote it. You can publicize it in every possible way. You should make it count. You will need to:
- Spread the word in social websites like face book, Google plus and twitter.
- Spreading the word in blogging websites and letting the audience in the latest happenings.
- Submit the long article in social bookmarking websites which will fulfill the purpose of promoting your article to the fullest. You can expect an unexpected number of visitors flocking the blog soon.
4. Search engine optimization
Now you should also remember to SEO the article efficiently. Because it can generate sufficient traffic, create back links making your blog a highly viewed in the long run. So it’s all about making the right moves. Visiting the top blogs is also necessary in this case because they have a dedicated and established following and if the article does interest them you can take some following from there. It’s called borrowing.