You can find the explanations and frequently asked questions on Keyword density.All important questions regarding it have been answered clear and directly.You can find useful tips regarding keywords in the article too.
- What is keyword density?
The term Keyword Density comes under the topic of SEO.It’s nothing but the density of the keywords of a post.That is,the number of times (or) the percentage of the keyword that you target in your post with relevance to other words in that particular post.The more times the keyword appears in relation to the total number of on page words, the greater the overall keyword density.So,now you can understand that a keyword has to be repeated in a content to get indexed in search results.
I recommend you to read the article: SEO tips,If you are kinda confused.
- What are the Impacts of keyword density?
The need to know about this topic,”keyword density” is important for Bloggers because it can cause two types of impacts.
Resulting in better traffic and quality traffic.
Too much keyword density results in keyword spamming.
- Is Keyword density an important Factor?
- What happens if keyword density goes too low?
- What Keyword density is the best?
- What is keyword placement?
- Are there any other factors to consider?
- Keyword density in the top of the page helps?
- Where should the keyword density be accounted?
- meta keywords and title
- meta description
- h1, h2, and h3 headlines
- the first paragraph of text in the HTML
- in link text
- In alt tags of images
- Are there any tools for help?
- Google Keyword Tool
- Keyword Discovery
- Yahoo Search Marketing
- SEO Book Keyword Research Tool
- Are valuable
- Those which already bring some traffic to you
- New keywords